A selection of before and after images from the front side of Healey Hall.
Healey Hall is a grade 2 Georgian Listed building built in 1774. Consisting of 38 rooms 14,000 sq. ft., over four floors. The hall has over 70 Georgian sash windows and set in extensive grounds. Before HHD undertook this project the hall had been boarded up and derelict. Previous to this it had been fitted […]