Healey Hall is a grade 2 Georgian Listed building built in 1774. Consisting of 38 rooms 14,000 sq. ft., over four floors. The hall has over 70 Georgian sash windows and set in extensive grounds. Before HHD undertook this project the hall had been boarded up and derelict.
Previous to this it had been fitted out and was a nursing home for many years.
In common with many listed buildings of this type. The hall had only received superficial works mainly decorative to bring it in line with the nursing home requirements.
- Interior remodelling
- Structural and foundations
For more information please see our full blog post.